Boost your brain
with heightened Gamma brainwaves!
Individual transmissions: Sunday, May 12, $150
All sessions are SOLD OUT.
Call Susan at 847-370-5181 to be on the waiting list.
Experience the power of an individual transmission of high frequencies to boost your Gamma brainwaves.
Dr. Pradeep is a Super Gamma Master who has the ability to raise his brain frequency to 100 Hz. He then can transmit this high level of bio-photonic energy to heighten the recipient’s Gamma brainwaves, helping to dissolve engraved memories, toxins, patterns of samskaras (calcified thought patterns) and to awaken deep compassion and sense of Oneness.
Dr. Pradeep Ullal
Who is Dr. Pradeep Ullal?
What is important about Gamma Brainwaves?
Our brains process incoming stimuli and create thoughts, emotions and actions by firing electrical impulses between neurons. When enough neurons are firing electrical impulses at one time, it creates a brain wave (much as tiny movements in water, when massed together, create a wave). Just like in the ocean, some waves are faster and some are slower. The word ‘frequency’ describes the number of waves that pass a fixed place in a measured amount of time. So if the time it takes for a wave to pass is 1/2 second, the frequency is 2 per second. If it takes 1/100 of a second, the frequency is 100 waves per second.
- Being ‘in the zone‘ – Someone in the gamma brainwave state is in a state of peak mental and physical performance and often feels as though she or he can do anything.
- More rapid and vivid memory recall (the 40 Hz frequency is known to regulate memory processing).
- Increased sensory perception – Senses are heightened when the brain produces gamma waves, making for a much richer sensory experience. Your sense of smell is more acute, food tastes better; and vision and hearing sharpen.
- Whole brain focus – In the gamma state, your brain is able to process all sensory information faster and more fully with greater sensitivity; and combine the whole scenario into a highly memorable experience. People with high gamma activity can recall everything about any memorable event – the food they ate, the music they heard, the conversations, the names of people they met, the air temperature, etc.
- Faster processing speed – Your brain is able to process incredible amounts of information very quickly, remember it, and retrieve that memory later.
- Feeling happier, calmer and more at peace – Brainwave studies correlate low gamma activity with down moods and emotions.
- Better REM sleep and visualization.
- A sense of Oneness and bliss – Connects us to feeling of blessings, compassion and connection to the Divine.