Holotropic Breathwork is ideal for self-exploration, healing of old emotional blockages and trauma, and personal transformation.
Powerful music is combined with breathing techniques to help you go beyond the thinking mind and access your most authentic self and intuitive wisdom.
Join us for a brief talk on the principles and practice of Holotropic Breathwork, followed by a one-hour, guided breathing session that will give you a meaningful experience of what breathwork can do for you.
Benefits of Breathwork
- Gain access to non-verbal places inside of you
- Bring clarity to your life with insights and visionary experiences
- Access and release hidden or suppressed emotions
- Uncover and release blockages in the physical-emotional body
- Experience increased awareness of your body’s energetic system
- Deepen spiritual connectedness to the people and world around you
- Experientially deepen your trust in your innate wisdom
Many participants at these short sessions have reported powerful experiences. No experience is necessary – we welcome both newcomers and experienced breathworkers.
NOTE: There are a few medical contraindications, including epilepsy, glaucoma, heart conditions, high blood pressure and pregnancy.
Beginners welcome – no experience necessary
This event is completed, but stay tuned – we plan to have another one in August or September!
Saturday, June 4
1:00 – 4:00 pm
Only $40 pre-pay
$50 at the door
Feeling financially challenged?
We want to share this powerful healing event with you, so
we are accepting donations (suggested donation $20)
Students only $10!